Triple Chocolate Brownie Sundae
CHOCOLATE LOVERS INDULGE!!!! This treat while simple to make, is sure to satisfy everyone's sweet tooth. Chocolate on top of chocolate ON TOP OF CHOCOLATE!! We needed to share this with the world, so here is the recipe.
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate, melted
1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder, sifted
1 1/2 tablespoons of Sinister Labs Chocolate Peanut Powder (optional)
2/3 cup panic pancake chocolate mix, sifted
1/3 cup dark chocolate, chopped
Sinister labs spread of choice (we used chocolate craze)
Chocolate Ice Cream of Choice (we used BlueBell Ice Cream)
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (190˚C).
- Add the butter and sugar to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and whisk to combine until smooth.
- Stir in the melted chocolate, followed by the cocoa powder/Sinister Chocolate Powder and pancake mix, stirring until well combined.
- Gently fold in the chopped dark chocolate to the batter.
- Pour batter into a parchment paper-lined 8x8-inch (20x20 cm) pan, and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Top with Sinister Labs Spread and Ice Cream, cut, and serve.